Bond Arms Rawhide .22 LR Derringer 2.5" Barrels
The Bond Arms Rawhide .22 LR Derringer is a Lot of Fun in a Tiny Package!
The "derringer" style pistol has been a favorite concealed carry gun for well over a hundred years. Bond Arms began producing modernized derringers in the mid-90s and they quickly gained a reputation for delivering tough and reliable pistols in a wide variety of modern calibers. The Rawhide derringer features 2.5" swing-up double barrels chambered in .22 Long Rifle. A fixed front sight blade on the barrels, and an integrated rear sight notch give a very usable sight picture. A spring-loaded, cammed locking lever secures and releases the barrels for loading and unloading. Changing calibers is easy with a Bond Arms derringer, simply remove and replace your barrel with a new one of differing caliber. A cross-bolt safety prevents the rebounding hammer from moving forward until ready to fire. A set of thin nylon grips on the cowboy-style frame feature the distinctive Bond Arms Star.
Bond Arms Rawhide Specifications and Features
- Bond Arms Item Number: BARH
- Hammer Fired Break Action Derringer
- .22 Long Rifle
- 2 Round Capacity
- 2.5" Stainless Steel Double Barrels
- Stainless Steel Frame
- Fixed Front Blade and Rear Sight
- Automatic Spent Casing Extractor
- Patented Rebounding Hammer
- Retracting Firing Pins
- Cross-Bolt Safety
- Spring-Loaded, Cammed Locking Lever
- Cowboy Style Frame without a Trigger Guard
- Thin Nylon Grip
- Compatible with All Bond Arms Barrels (except Stinger models)
- Length: 4.5"
- Weight: 21 oz