Benelli Super Black Eagle III 12Ga 28" Pat/ Optifade Marsh
SBE 3 – the full redesign of our venerable Super Black Eagle platform. With carefully considered insights from our pro-staff and veteran hunters, Benelli design engineers have spent nearly 10 years in development with a focus on three areas of critical importance to the serious waterfowler: Improved ergonomics, intuitive, flawless functionality and an updated design, style and feel for the latest in modern waterfowling reliability that’s all about the end game: Absolute superiority in the most unforgiving conditions.
All the amazing attributes that made the Super Black Eagle 3 America's favorite 31/2-inch chamber shotgun are now also available for southpaws in a firearm specifically engineered for those who shoulder firearms on the left side. Choose either a Realtree® Max-5™ camo pattern or a black synthetic stock.
- Flush Crio® Chokes & Wrench Benelli Crio® chokes sit flush with the muzzle and come in the following constrictions: C, IM and F. Wrench included.
- Extended Crio® Chokes Extended Crio® Chokes IC and M
- Shim Kit The stock drop and cast is user-adjustable. Changing shims using this included kit provides a customized sighting plane to fit your unique physical build and shooting style.
- Standard Hard Case Standard hard case to protect your firearm.
- Crio® Treated Barrel With carbon fiber stepped rib.
- Comfort Tech® 3 Recoil Pad and Comb-Tech® Pad
- Easy Locking Bolt System The Super Black Eagle's patented locking mechanism is designed to work flawlessly with all shotgun loads- from light clay loads to the ultimate goose-busters.
- Easy Loading System A beveled loading port, redesigned carrier and a new two-piece carrier latch have all been incorporated into the Super Black Eagle 3 to make loading the magazine effortless.
- Item Number 11240
- Stock Finish GORE OPTIFADE Marsh
- Receiver Finish Patriot Brown Cerakote
- Barrel Finish Patriot Brown Cerakote
- Gauge 12 Gauge 2 ¾”,3”
- Barrel Length 28"
- Grip Standard
- Stock Configuration Comfort Tech® 3
- Size Standard
- Hand-Dominance Right Handed
- Chokes Crio® - C, IM, F
- Extended Choke Crio® - IC, M
- Chambered For 2-3/4", 3"
- Min. Recommended Load 3-dram, 1 1/8-oz, loads
- Magazine Capacity 3+1
- Sight Red-bar front
- Action Semi-auto
- Drilled & Tapped No
- Length Of Pull 14-3/8"
- Drop At Heel 2-1/8"
- Drop At Comb 1-3/8"
- Overall Length 49.5"
- Avg. Weight 6.9 lbs