HENRY Goldenboy 22 LR 20in Black 21rd Firefighter Tribute
The Firefighter Tribute Edition commemorates not only the actual firefighter, but also the public trust that Americans place in all firefighters who answer a call of distress. The original art for this rifle has been cut by hand engraver Rob Bunting and through a mechanical transfer the scenes and tribute text is impressed directly onto the nickel plated receiver cover retaining all of the hand engraved elements of the original.
The Firefighter Tribute Edition is outfitted with a 20" octagonal barrel topped with classic buckhorn sights like all rifles in the award-winning Golden Boy family. Offered in caliber .22 S/L/LR.
The American-made Henry Golden Boy Firefighter Tribute Edition is a fitting tribute to those who put it all on the line when the bell rings. You give us yourself, and for this Henry thanks you.
- Model Number: H004FM
- Action Type: Lever Action
- Caliber: .22 S/L/LR
- Capacity: 16 LR/21 S
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Barrel Type: Octagon Blued Steel
- Rate Of Twist: 1:16
- Overall Length: 38.5"
- Weight: 6.75 lbs.
- Receiver Finish: Nickel Plated
- Rear Sight: Fully Adj. Semi-Buckhorn w/ Diamond Insert
- Front Sight: Brass Bead
- Scopeability: Drilled and Tapped
- Stock Material: American Walnut
- Buttplatepad: Brass
- Length Of Pull: 14"
- Safety: 1/4 Cock
- Best Uses: Target/Hunting/Collector
- Embellishments/Extras: Receiver engraving with 24K gold plating. Engraved/painted stock.