RUGER American Go Wild Camo 243 Win 22" Bronze 3rd
Model Number: 26924
Caliber: 243 Win
Stock: Go Wild Camo I-M Brush
Barrel Length: 22"
Material: Alloy Steel
Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
Finish: Cerakote Bronze
Weight: 6.6 lb.
Twist: 1:9" RH
Overall Length: 42"
Length of Pull: 13.75"
- Ergonomic, lightweight synthetic stock designed for quick, easy handling blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70° throw provides ample scope clearance and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder.
- Patent-pending Power Bedding, integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Offers minute-of-angle accuracy that can make every hunt a success.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra- precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
- Soft rubber buttpad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction.
- Factory-Installed One-Piece Aluminum Scope Rail
- Also includes - magazine; sling swivel studs.