RUGER LCRx 357 Mag/38Spl 1.87" Black 5rd
- Monolithic frame is made from 400-series stainless steel.
- Patented friction-reducing cam is a next generation design in fire control systems that results in a smooth, non-stacking trigger pull.
- Patented polymer fire control housing holds all the fire control components in their proper dimensional relationships, reduces weight significantly and helps reduce recoil.
- High-strength stainless steel cylinder, featuring a PVD finish for excellent durability, is extensively fluted, reducing weight.
- Hogue® Tamer Monogrip® reduces preceived recoil.
- Grip peg allows for a variety of grip styles to be installed.
- Replaceable, pinned ramp front sight with white bar.
- External hammer for single-action use.
- Grip Hogue® Tamer™ Monogrip®
- Front Sight Replaceable, Pinned Ramp
- Barrel Length 1.87"
- Cylinder Finish PVD
- Twist 1:16" RH
- Rear Sight U-Notch Integral
- Finish Matte Black
- Weight 17.1 oz.
- Height 4.50"
- Overall Length 6.50"
- Capacity 5
- Grooves 6
- Available in CA Yes
- Available in MA Yes
- Catalog KLCRX-357
- UPC 7-36676-05460-2