Millers Gun Shop Inc - RETURN POLICY
Items purchased from Millers Gun Shop may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase. The following requirements must be met:
- Merchandise is unused in new condition and includes all manufacturer's original packaging materials, manuals, and accessories.
- Original sales receipt or original gift receipt is required. A gift receipt may only be used for an exchange or Store Credit.
The following is a list of items that cannot be returned:
- Firearms (Once the transfer process has been completed)
- Ammunition, Primers, Gun Powder (any form), Bullets
- Pepper Sprays
- Hunting/Trapping Scents or Lures
- Base Layers, and related products
- Mouth Calls
- Closeout and Clearance Items
- Gun parts
- Portable Power and Batteries
- Gift Cards
* The original shipping charges are not refundable as part of your return, unless the item was not as described/pictured.
*Buyer is responsible for all return shipping charges
*Any item under factory warranty should be sent back to the manufacturer per their return instructions. Do not return defective merchandise to Millers Gun Shop Inc.