VORTEX Crossfire II 3-12 x 56 AO Hog Hunter Scope V-Brite
Vortex's mission-specific Crossfire II Hog Hunter riflescope excels when hunting in the lowest light, from early evening to the first glimmer of dawn. Thanks to fully multi-coated optics with anti-reflective coatings, a 30 mm tube and over-sized 56 mm objective lens, hard-core hog hunters can now place shots in heavy cover with the utmost confidence when light conditions are at their worst. The hard anodized single-piece aircraft-grade aluminum tube is nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed for waterproof and fog-proof performance. With versatile 3-12x magnification and a rugged build to withstand hard use, the Hog Hunter is one tough customer.
- Fully Multi-Coated - Increases light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle - Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle sub-tensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Illuminated Center Dot - Provides a precise aiming point under low-light conditions.
- Tube Size - 30 mm diameter.
- Single-Piece Tube - Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum - Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fog-proof - Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof - Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish - Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- Capped Reset Turrets - Allow re-indexing of the turret to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret.
- Adjustable Objective - Adjustment for riflescope's objective lens provides image focus and parallax removal.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece - Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Magnification: 3-12 x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 56 mm
- Eye Relief: 3.5 inches
- Field of View: 36.7-9.2 feet/100 yards
- Tube Size: 30 mm
- Turret Style: Capped
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 MOA
- Travel per Rotation: 15 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 60 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 60 MOA
- Parallax Setting: 10 yards to infinity
- Length: 14.3 inches
- Weight: 21.1 ounces