VORTEX Crossfire II 6-18x44 AO Riflescope V-Brite Reticle
With long eye relief, a fast-focus eyepiece, fully multi-coated lenses and resettable MOA turrets, there's no compromising on the Crossfire II. Clear, tough and bright, this riflescope hands other value-priced riflescopes their hat. The hard anodized single-piece aircraft-grade aluminum tube is nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed for waterproof/fog-proof performance.
- Fully Multi-Coated - Increases light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle - Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle sub-tensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Illuminated Center Dot - Provides a precise aiming point under low-light conditions.
- Tube Size - 1-inch diameter.
- Single-Piece Tube - Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum - Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fog-proof - Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof - Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish - Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- Capped Reset Turrets - Allow re-indexing of the turret to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret.
- Adjustable Objective - Adjustment for riflescope's objective lens provides image focus and parallax removal.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece - Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- V-Brite Illuminated Reticle (MOA) - Uses the V-Plex format along with battery-powered electronics to illuminate the center dot for better low-light performance. Good for hunters/shooters during extra-low light conditions.
- Magnification: 6-18 x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 44 mm
- Eye Relief: 3.7 inches
- Field of View: 15.2-5.3 feet/100 yards
- Tube Size: 1-inch
- Turret Style: Capped
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 MOA
- Travel per Rotation: 15 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 50 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 50 MOA
- Parallax Setting: 10 yards to infinity
- Length: 13.5 inches
- Weight: 19.6 ounces